- Top 10 Tips on How to Save on Your Electricity BillsPosted 22 days ago
- 7 Ways That We Waste Money On A Regular BasisPosted 230 days ago
- Tips on Teaching Teens To Save MoneyPosted 791 days ago
- Tips For Student Saving MoneyPosted 795 days ago
- Tips For Setting Up A Family BudgetPosted 799 days ago
- Tips for Self-Discipline And Saving MoneyPosted 803 days ago
- Tips For Self-Control and Saving MoneyPosted 807 days ago
- Tips for Secret Budgeting Family MoneyPosted 811 days ago
- Tips For Saving Money On Tuituion FeesPosted 819 days ago
- Tips For Saving Money On The BankPosted 823 days ago
Homemade Natural Spray and Wipe – Save Money Cleaning
Making your own cleaning products can save you big dollars, especially a home-made spray and wipe because you can use it for almost anything.
There is a cleaning product for everything now days, but do we really need them?
I personally hate chemicals and especially the smell of the really strong ones, therefore I make my own cleaning supplies from natural products.
Homemade natural spray and wipe
- 500ml water
- Half a teaspoon of dishwashing liquid
- A few drops of eucalyptus oil
You can add more eucalyptus to suit your needs, however I like it mild, so it is not overpowering. Once you try this you will want to spray it on everything. You can spray it in your microwave and leave it for a minute, then come back and wipe it off.
This mixture not only smells awesome, it will clean thoroughly and easily. It also makes kitchen benches clean enough to eat off!!