Saving money is one of the hardest things to do in life. We all seem to find a way to earn it and then spend it, but not save it. Saving money when you are on a limited budget takes an enormous amount of self control. But we all know that we can do anything we put our minds to.
Here are a few tips on how to start saving money:
- Don’t put it off, buy a money box and start feeding it.
- Put your savings away first.
- Decide not to buy those usual luxuries and immediately put that money you didn’t spend into your savings. Don’t keep it to spend on something else.
- Get money taken out of your bank automatically before you even get to spend your pay.
- Think of savings as a gift to yourself because having it there will make you feel more secure.
Watch this video for some more ideas on how to start saving money.